Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Glass & Crystal pt1

Everything is a photograph. The tough part is figuring out what the right question is and deciding on an image that either answers that question or poses another more interesting question. Some days I push the shutter release and Know I have made an image that will reveal/reflect the feelings and perceptions that I experienced. Other days… not so much. Both days will throw you a curve, wreak havoc with your ego and abscond with your good sense.

Just got back from a 2 day trip to the Great Salt Plains Wildlife Refuge and the Gloss Mountains State Park. The Light was less than I had hoped for (the original excuse) But I will have to process the images to see which way the curve broke this time.


I did come across this sign on a trail in the Gloss Mountains that will focus your attention if the light and landscape don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment